April means Documentaries for A Film Club, and a new month means another giveaway for you! This month we're giving away a copy of Bart Layton's cinematic and startling true crime documentary, The Imposter (2012) on Blu-ray.
Please familiarise yourself with the entry requirements and terms and conditions below, before getting involved with the prize draw.
Entry Requirements and T&Cs:
- The giveaway will commence at 8:00 am (BST) on Monday 2nd April 2018 and run until 8:00 am (BST) on Friday 13th April 2018. The prize consists of:
One copy of The Imposter [Blu-ray] (Release date: 18 Nov. 2013, Number of discs: 1, Region B/2, ASIN: B00GAY50EG).
- To enter the prize draw you must follow @afilmclub on Twitter and retweet the giveaway tweet.
- The winner will be randomly selected on Friday 13th April 2018 after 8:00 am (BST), using The Competition Agency's Tweetdraw, and announced on the A Film Club Twitter page soon after.
- The prize draw winner will be contacted on Friday 13th April 2018 via Twitter, in order to acquire proof of age, full name and address for delivery of the prize. The prize will be sent out as soon as possible after the aforementioned details are received, by Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class, and the winner will be notified of dispatch.
- Anyone of 15 years of age and over, living in the United Kingdom, with access to the internet, is permitted to enter in the prize draw.
- Please note that participation from private or protected Twitter accounts may not be counted when the winner is drawn via Tweetdraw.
- Multiple entries by a single person is prohibited. This includes retweeting from the same account, as well as retweeting on multiple accounts owned by a single person.
- Quote Retweets will not be counted.
- If the winner is found to have broken any of the entry requirements and T&Cs, another winner will be chosen at random using Tweetdraw as soon as possible.
- If the winner does not respond to being contacted within 48 hours, another winner will be selected using Tweetdraw.